Find out more about us online!

Find out more about us online!
Itsaboutlove.org Family Profile # 22223654 or email us donnelandfrank@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It is true. I sometimes get the two mixed up. Good news however, We are now all over the flu. Now the disinfecting can begin. Let me tell you I hate cleaning up and doing laundry. But that is the way of things. I just wish that it could have happened all at once and not just one person at a time. That friends is a royal pain in the butt. For this who might have missed it: DonNel looked great at the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. She was standing on the front row second person in next to the Mens section. It is so fun for me to say that my wife is in the Choir. Let me tell you she brings that spirit with her wherever she goes. She is such an inspiration to me and our daughter. And yes, getting cool hard to get tickets to sold out events are a bonus. As for the Adoption prospects: I am keeping my heart guarded but hopeful. Nothing to talk about but then again miracles go sorta unannounced. If anyone has any leads about an adoption prospect just let me know and I will see where it leads. My best to all of you out there.

No comments: