Find out more about us online!

Find out more about us online!
Itsaboutlove.org Family Profile # 22223654 or email us donnelandfrank@gmail.com

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Book is ready... edits are done.

If you are wondering why I put in this comic it is because that is exactly how I feel having to go back and rework an illustration. It is a pain. I am learning this program a lot better. But as I learn the program I have to go back and fix the earlier mistakes and missteps I made in the earlier illustrations so that they won't look bad next to the newer and better done pictures. So as go over each picture I have to make sure that they are all up to spec. But it is frustrating going over something you had thought you had done. But it is worth it. Now I am on my way to get it printed up and published. The other thing I am looking at doing is putting up a kindle version so that I can tap into that market. Kindle is going to color but the majority is in black and white so I don't know. At least the drawings are finalized and everything is done wording wise. Now is the worst time though... the hated hurry up then wait and see. Check back with you later.

No comments: