Find out more about us online!

Find out more about us online!
Itsaboutlove.org Family Profile # 22223654 or email us donnelandfrank@gmail.com

Monday, January 16, 2012

Feel good about yourself

Great news! The book is now published and it looks great. My wife now tells me that I should send out some copies of my artwork to various publishing houses to see if they would like me to work on any of their books. But as I am doing that I am working on my brothers book. His comes first in this seeing as he is my benefactor/patron on this adventure. Let me tell you that is is a great undertaking. I like challenge but this one will be epic and yet fun at the same time. On the home front, everyone is getting over this nasty cold bug that swept through our home like a tsunami. The first wave was bad but it is the receding tide that reveals the devastation left in it's wake. Now is the time for disinfection of the house, catching up on neglected housework, and lots and lots of laundry. I will be working on the illustrations in between loads of sheets. My heart goes out to you all on Martin Luther King Jr. day. I hope that all goes well and stays that way. Let me know if any of you want to see more of the book and I will let you know where you can buy it. It is worth the money, just for the smiles. Until later.

No comments: