Find out more about us online!

Find out more about us online!
Itsaboutlove.org Family Profile # 22223654 or email us donnelandfrank@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Do I believe in Santa?..... Yes... and here's why!

This friends this is ugly truth that the government has been suppressing. Currently I am working on a book for EVA FAY ANDERSON. The story was given to me and I am illustrating it. It takes lots of time and patience. Don't even get me started about the hours it takes to bring a true well known family childrens story to life. Oh my heavens, it is the hardest work I have ever done artistically. What makes it harder is the fact that everyone on this side of the Isrealson family knows the story and have their own thoughts on how it should look. I hope I don't disappoint anyone. I am putting a lot of effort and time into bringing the story to life. And maybe, just maybe, it will warm the heart and bring a smile to a woman who is very dear to me. Wish me luck.

No comments: