Find out more about us online!

Find out more about us online!
Itsaboutlove.org Family Profile # 22223654 or email us donnelandfrank@gmail.com

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Orginal blogging and twittering

Back in the day we actually had to use this novel concept called verbal communication. Which by the way I invented last week. All goes well at the house. Morgan is at he cousins birthday party and we are trying to get Christmas up and running. Namely finishing the living room decorations and putting away boxes. I have much to be thankful for. Blessed more than I can express. Sometimes, It is hard to realize the blessings when they are here. I guess that is what memory is for. Perspective is something we only have when life lets us take a breath and see where we came from, just before we get the second wind to take us where we need to go. This year so far has been a rocky one. But I prefer rocky to open plains without end or climbing the sand dunes. Those of you who have tried to climb a sand dune know what I mean. Until later.

No comments: